Welcome To Grand Park Animal Clinic! We Are Your Katy Veterinarian For All Pet Care Needs
At Grand Park Animal Clinic, we are proud to offer a multitude of vet services in the Katy area. Our dedicated and compassionate veterinary staff loves animals, and we want to partner with you to make sure your pet companion receives the very best in health care. With convenient hours, a great facility, and quality customer service, we want to be your Katy veterinarian for all pet care needs.
What We Offer To Pets
Grand Park Animal Clinic provides a plethora of routine pet services that promotes overall health. We are a one-stop-shop where your animal’s needs are taken care of. A few of our services include:
- Wellness Visits: Annual exams help vets understand how healthy their pet patients are, and may include preventative care and tips and the administration of vaccines.
- Diagnostics: If your pet needs several tests done, we have the means to do them.
- Spay and Neuter Surgery: This service is often overlooked by pet parents. Not only does spay and neuter surgery provides a range of benefits, but it can help control the overwhelming pet population.
- Ear Trimming: Also known as cropping, it is a practice that is for reducing the chance of ear infections and improving appearance. Discuss with our veterinarian in Katy for more information about ear trimming.
- Microchipping: If your beloved animal gets lost, found, and taken to a vet clinic or shelter, the microchip can be activated, and someone can call you to be reunited with your pet.
- Pet Allergies Treatment: Continued itching and irritation of the skin is not only annoying for your animal, but they can lead to infections if not treated right away. We can determine what is causing your pet’s skin irritation and treat it with medication and lifestyle changes.
- Surgeries: Our veterinarian in Katy is trained and experienced in routine surgeries as well as emergency surgeries. Trust her to improve your pet’s well-being.
We at Grand Park Animal Clinic use state-of-the-art technology to identify problems so that treatment can be administered immediately, helping your animal to live a healthy and happy life. We also stay up-to-date with the latest veterinary medicine. At our website, we make it easy for you to access online forms before your pet’s appointment, and you can fill it out in the comfort of your home. In addition to these, you can contact us online or by phone.
Contact The Team from Grand Park Animal Clinic Today!
If you are looking for a veterinarian in Katy, Grand Park Animal Clinic is the right choice! Our expert team works hard to make every visit is stress-free for you and your pet. Call (281) 392-3127 or email us today to make an appointment.